An Historic Landmark in London's West End
Built in 1825 as St Mark’s Church One Mayfair has recently reopened having been carefully restored and retains a timeless majesty suited to a wide range of events. The Grade I listed building has been included on English Heritage’s ‘Buildings at Risk’ register for 20 years. It was deconsecrated in the 1970s and it is currently under a restoration scheme for its vital preservation. Hiring One Mayfair for your event will contribute to the conservation of this historical building. The venue offers one main space on the ground floor with a joining reception and an overlooking mezzanine on the first floor. The Grand Hall features a galleried interior in a Neo Classical style with later Gothic additions.
Phase 2 of the refurbishment has opened up the Crypts for private hire. A blank canvas for events, the Crypts are atmospheric and intimate.
There are small terraces on the roof and adjacent to the main body of the venue for summer evenings.
Address 1: North Audley St,
Location: Central London
zcode: W1K 6ZA
From our TwitterTweets by @PartyIng123
From our Blog
- How to make delicious savoury scones 8 hours 51 mins ago
- Things to do in London this Easter weekend 17-Apr-2014
- Our Surplus Food Partnership with Fare Share 16-Apr-2014
- Anyone for a spot of Wild Garlic foraging this weekend? 11-Apr-2014
- Wedding Daze: Lucy & Tony - The Reality of a Dream Wedding (Disabled) 03-Apr-2014